Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB dual Ikelite strobe cord

Started by tomhauburn1 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB dual Ikelite strobe cord

3 posts
  1. I have an Aquatica housing for a Nikon D7000 and have Ikelite D125's.  My single strobe cord from my Ikelite housing for my D200 worked with the strobes so I think I have the Ikelite connection on my Aquatica housing.  I would like a Dual cord or an optical trigger that would fire off of my other strobe. 

    Thanks

    Tom Hundley

  2. I may have one

     

  3. Just let me know. Its the only thing I have left on this build other than waiting on some arms to ship.

    Thanks

    Tom

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.