Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam CMC 2

Started by Kevin57 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam CMC 2

5 posts
  1. Mint CMC 2 with box and papers.

    I did make 2 very small holes in the lens cap to attach a cord and clip to secure the lens cover to my housing. Included.

    $275 shipped.

    Kevin

    Edited by Kevin57 — Spelling
  2. ttt

     

  3. Ttt

  4. hi, is this still available? does it have 67 mm thread? also i am in the UK so shipping might need adjusting...

    thanks

  5. Yes. I still have it. It is the standard 67mm thread. I can check on shipping if you give me your address.

    Kevin

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.