Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Camera Raw with Adobe Photoshop CS

Started by jander4454 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Camera Raw with Adobe Photoshop CS

1 posts
  1. Camera Raw with Adobe Photoshop CS

    I write to thoroughly recommend Bruce Frasers' book as the title.

     

    It is a thorough and clearly written guide to using the PS RAW Convertor full of tricks and tips for improved workflow.

     

    I don't usually bother with these manuals prefering to "learn by doing" which means trial and error, with most of the emphasisi being on error, but in the few days since I started with the book in hand my productive time has shot up. I got my copy via good old Amazon in 7 days from the USA to Scotland, and at a good discount from the cover price too.

     

    Regards

     

    Jim A

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.