Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted - z240 type 4 + arm bits

Started by OllyB ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted - z240 type 4 + arm bits

4 posts
  1. Hi

    Looking for a z240 type 4 inon strobe, medium inon float arm and a nauticam right handle for flex tray with ball. 

    Located in the UK. 

    Thanks

    Olly

  2. Hi Olly I have an Inon z240 type 4 for sale

    380€, located in Spain 

     

    let me know if you are interested 

  3. Olly I can help with a z240 Also inon medium and  or mega float arms. All effectively new.  Have other bits as upgrading my s100 kit 

    let me know by leaving a message .

    it would only be a cash sale due to scammers  and I am in sw england

     

     

  4. No longer required

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.