Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Chelidonura Amoena

Started by pummkin ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Chelidonura Amoena

3 posts
  1. Chelidonura Amoena

    Mating? Or sleeping? This was taken on a super macro setting. Sorry the first file was too big. I'm new here!

  2. Re: Chelidonura Amoena!

    Mating? Or sleeping? This was taken on a super macro setting. Sorry the first file was too big. I'm new here!
  3. Mating? Or sleeping? This was taken on a super macro setting. Sorry the first file was too big. I'm new here!
    I'd guess mating - they're roughly in the right position (right to right), and nudibranchs are not communal. Not sure if they "sleep".

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.