Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam NA-A6300 housing and Sony A6300 Camera

Started by C_Shultis ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam NA-A6300 housing and Sony A6300 Camera

13 posts
  1. Nauticam NA-A6300 Housing and Sony A6300 Mirrorless camera with a shutter count of 6275
    Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 zoom lens
    Nauticam Macro Port 45 with Focus/Zoom knob
    Nauticam SE1650-PZ Zoom Gear
    Zen Underwater DP-170 Optical Dome Port
    Nauticam N85 to N120 60mm Port Adapter
    Nauticam vacuum valve and pump
    Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 wide angle lens
    All equipment is in excellent condition.
    The current retail cost for all the equipment is $6,319. I am looking to get $3500 but I will entertain all reasonable offers.

    EF426F69-59A5-4EB0-969F-E0422BBAE57C.jpeg

    42AAB5FA-C3EC-4AB2-8F3E-A609CA2FBF71.jpeg

    1CA6CF68-EF92-491E-9C94-7305C19A4262.jpeg

    3194B05B-A8C9-4052-B4A4-AA81D8EEAC3E.jpeg

    Edited by C_Shultis — Insert price
  2. How much sir and were is it located?

  3. The replacement cost is $6,319.  I was hoping to get close to 55% of this cost or around $3,500..  I am also considering selling the equipment separately.

    The equipment is located near Philadelphia, PA

    Edited by C_Shultis
  4. The Zen Dome Port and port adapter were sold.

    Still for sale with retail cost: 

    -NA-A6300 housing, tray w/ ball mounts and shutter extension ($1971)

    -Sony A6300 mirrorless camera with shutter count of 6275 and 16-50mm lens ($999)

    -Macro Port 45 with Focus/Zoom knob and zoom gear ($750)

    -Vacuum valve and pump ($250)

    Total Retail cost:  $ 3,970

    I am seeking $2500 but will entertain all reasonable offers

  5. On 1/28/2020 at 4:52 PM, C_Shultis said:

    Reducing price to $2199

    Edited by C_Shultis — Reducing price
  6. which part number is your vacuum?

     

  7. SKU # 25625

  8. Additional images from 16-50mm lens:

     

    15388CA2-E252-45B1-BDE4-3127A3633D56.jpeg

    E3A09285-BD88-45CE-B6D5-0E57EFED6AA6.jpeg

    FB10F3AA-8187-4F06-9456-1017929F979F.jpeg

    651BC3FF-E59A-4D39-BBEC-AE6ABF93B716.jpeg

    Edited by C_Shultis
  9. D0A25AB9-59D2-456A-A3F7-7856A4ABA127.jpeg

  10. On 2/3/2020 at 2:21 PM, C_Shultis said:

    SKU # 25625

    Hi sorry just saw this reply.  I was looking for one but found one last week or I would have bought yours.  If you want to separate that tray Ill buy it for the right price.

    Edited by aviator8
  11. do you still have the M14 vacuum valve for the camera?   If so how much?

  12. Unfortunately, I lost the plug and the tool for the opening where the vacuum valve is mounted so It is part of the housing now.

  13. This equipment is no longer for sale.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.