Has anyone tried one of the cheaper m67(or other size) flip adapters like the one below? Does it work well? How is the quality? Can you recommend any seller? Last year I bought a few step down rings from ebay and I am happy with those.
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by marcw ·
Read-only discussion
Has anyone tried one of the cheaper m67(or other size) flip adapters like the one below? Does it work well? How is the quality? Can you recommend any seller? Last year I bought a few step down rings from ebay and I am happy with those.
I have one very similar that I've used for years. It work just fine, but can be a slight annoyance if you flip it off and get really close to the bottom. At more than $200 less than the Nauticam, etc models this may be worth it to you. I use mine pretty often and have not seen a good reason to replace it with a "better" more expensive model.
13 hours ago, davehicks said:I have one very similar that I've used for years. It work just fine, but can be a slight annoyance if you flip it off and get really close to the bottom. At more than $200 less than the Nauticam, etc models this may be worth it to you. I use mine pretty often and have not seen a good reason to replace it with a "better" more expensive model.
I agree with the price and the annoyance, I would rather have a flip up than this slide to the side. It is another item to watch I do not touch/hurt anything or scratch the lens.
thanks
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.