Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Tokina 10-17 Setup for Nauticam N85

Started by Marsh ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Tokina 10-17 Setup for Nauticam N85

3 posts
  1. Looking for a Tokina 10-17 mini dome setup for Nauticam N85.  I already have the shorter 4.33 dome (non-Tokina) but it will require a 20mm extension for the 10-17.
     
    Basically here's what I need:
     
    Tokina 10-17
    Lens zoom gear
    N85 to N120 50mm adapter w/ zoom knob
    20mm extension 
     
    Cheers,
     
    Marshall 
  2. bump

  3. Oh, I forgot to mention, this is for a Sony a6500 housing, so I need the Tokina Canon version, along with a Metabones adapter.

    Thanks,

    Marshall

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.