Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

SUBAL TYPE 3 extension rings

Started by onokai ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

SUBAL TYPE 3 extension rings

2 posts
  1. These two are near mint condition sold as pair

    asking 70$ for the pair

    one 40mm Type 3

    one 15mm type 3

    They do not come with any o-rings-just a note so you know.

    They are very clean-they are the newer version which take the thicker 3mm O ring-just so you know-you can read about that -the tale of two o-rings

    heres the story from 2005-hey I was still shooting film back then

    View archived post in: Subal Ports: A Tale of Two O-Rings

     

     I got these in a equipment swap where they came with the stuff I wanted.Just trying to break even.

    I do not use type 3 as I have two type 4 setups myself now

    mailing will be flat rate  $10 Usa shipping-others will have to spend a bit more

    _DSC0477.jpeg

    _DSC0459.jpeg

    _DSC0460.jpeg

    _DSC0462.jpeg

    Edited by onokai
  2. SOLD

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.