Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Sony camera help!

Started by tariq ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony camera help!

2 posts
  1. Sony camera help!

    Hello everyone

     

    I am thinking of buying a sony camera with a housing for underwater, I am not a camera pro, I need a conventional camera that can get me satisfying pictures underwater, I am not into distance shooting or micro shooting, so I am thinking of buying a sony p150, does anyone encourage me to buy it or can recomend another one with a housing at the same budget?

     

    Thanks!

  2. Hi there,

     

    I am currently using a Sony P10 for my underwater photography, I have expand on the system and I am currently using the Sony housing, Sea & Sea lens adaptors along with a Sea & Sea 16mm wide angle lens and Sea & Sea T2 macro lens along with an Inon D180 strobe and a Sea & Sea LX25 Video Light. The strobe gets more use than the video light and the lens get a lot of use. I f you want to have look at the type of photos have alook at my website as all the photos have been taken with the above description

     

    Matti

     

    http://matti.proimageguide.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.