Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Suggestions needed

Started by oceansallure ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Suggestions needed

4 posts
  1. Hello All,

    I have been an avid diver and uw photographer for most of my life. Unfortunately I broke my ankle and have gone through 6 surgeries over the past 5 years. As much as I hoped I would be able to get back to the level of diving I did before, it isn't looking good. I have a Subal CD1 with a Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II that I am looking to sell. Any suggestions?

  2. Really sorry to read about the ankle problem. How frustrating and a right bummer.

    On the Subal, why not advertise it in the Classifieds here? Once a camera is not roughly the latest model, I reckon the housing goes down to about 30%-40% of the new price. 

    Maybe also worth contacting Subal. They have a used housing section and might be interested.

     

  3. Thanks so much! Will do!

  4. A pleasure. You did!

    Very tempting I would have thought for a Canon user.

    Best of luck!

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.