I have PT EP 12 housing for my Olympus E-PL 7 comes with standard port fit the kit lens. Now i decided to upgrade my lens with Marco 60mm and Wide angle 9-18mm, anyone could let me know which ports are suitable??
Thanks!
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by snoopylaups ·
Read-only discussion
I have PT EP 12 housing for my Olympus E-PL 7 comes with standard port fit the kit lens. Now i decided to upgrade my lens with Marco 60mm and Wide angle 9-18mm, anyone could let me know which ports are suitable??
Thanks!
There are Ports from Zen Underwater: 9-18 - https://www.zenunderwater.com/collections/pt-epxx-ports/products/wa-100-ep
end for the 60: (Macro Port for th 45) ZEN FP-100-EP + Extension Ring ER-EP-25
There are also Ports from AOi but there i do not know the Model Numbers.
Forgotten, for Macro you can also use the original Olympus Port of the PT-EP10 Housing (for E-PL5). Where you can also use the 12-50.
I use the Zen WA-100-EP for a while and i am really happy with it. One Problem is, that the housing is not created to regular change the Port. I solve the Problem with a Little luck and a used cheap 2. Housing.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.