Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Aquatica in the UK

Started by OwenF ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica in the UK

3 posts
  1. Does anyone know where in the UK stocks Aquatica parts now that camerasunderwater appears to be no more?

     

    Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

     

     

  2. I spoke to Aquatica last year and CU still had exclusivity, but obviously not trading.

    i purchased some parts direct from them.

  3. I would contact Aquatica in Canada directly.

    They will be able to help you. I gather they are now supplying parts to owners in the UK.

    Adam

     

     

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.