Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: "wheel" style 1" ball clamps

Started by wydeangle ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: "wheel" style 1" ball clamps

8 posts
  1. I'd like to find 2, 4 or 6 of the older "wheel" style 1" ball clamps. Here's a photo of one:

     

    UWphotoClampweb.jpg

    Thanks,

    Tom

    Edited by wydeangle
  2. Those are old TLC clamps:)

  3. The newer Aquatica Clamps are a little bit wheel-like. 

  4. I've got a few of those that I plan to replace with Ultralight style. I might have 4.

    Charlie

  5. 5 hours ago, Cnotthoff said:

    I've got a few of those that I plan to replace with Ultralight style. I might have 4.

    Charlie

    Charlie I have near unlimited amount of the ultralights for you when you need them.They are packed up somewhere right now as the office is gutted but in a month or two they are yours.

    I also have those TLC clamps as the poster refers to as wheel style. I know I have many of them as I once was connected to the Manufacturer of them back in the day.We parted Company long ago. They also are packed away for a spell-If wydeangle can wait I can come thru after the floor gets done -If not Cnottoff can sell you his.

  6. Yes, Mr. Onokai. I am well aware of your nearly unlimited supplies. :good:

  7. Gentlemen,

    Using Ian Marsh's clue for internet searching (DuckDuckGo is your friend ;-)), I'm presently negotiating for a set. I'll post the outcome I hope at least by next week.

    Thanks to all,

    Tom

  8. Thanks to everyone I now have a new set of clamps. No more needed at this time.

    Tom

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.