Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Complete Nikon D300 w/ Ikelite Housing

Started by Schott ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Complete Nikon D300 w/ Ikelite Housing

4 posts
  1.  

    I am looking to sell my Nikon D300 DSLR with an Ikelite housing, really haven't been using it for the past couple of years and looking to go another direction, smaller and lighter. The kit comes with the following:

    Nikon D300 body
    Ikelite Housing
    Tokina 10-17 F3.5-4.5 Fisheye Lense (factory serviced 2 years ago)
    Ikelite extension tube and 8" dome with gear ring for tokina
    Sigma 105 Macro lense
    Ikelite flat port
    Nikon 60 lense
    Ikelite flat port
    Promaster 70-300 TeleMacro lens (no port)
    Nikon 55-200 lense (no port)
    TelePlus adapter
    Sea & Sea YS-D1 Strobes (2)
    Sync Cord for strobes to housing
    Macro-Mate
    All strobe arm components are Ultra-Light Control Systems (except for housing arm posts)
    * 6 clamps, 4 8" arms, 2 YS adapters, 2 1" ball adapters for the strobes
    Floats for strobe arms
    Sunpak above water strobe
    Pelican 1620 case for housing components and strobes

    Lots of misc stuff I would always take on trips for the just in case moments

    Looking to see if there might be any interest in such a setup.

    I am located in Melbourne, FL

  2. 20200216_215349.jpg

    20200216_215319.jpg

    20200216_215313.jpg

    20200216_212044.jpg

    20200216_212019.jpg

    20200216_212012.jpg

    20200216_212000.jpg

    20200216_211901.jpg

    20200216_211646.jpg

    20200216_203715.jpg

    MICR0295.jpg

  3. I don't see a price in your posts; did I miss it? What is it that you want for your setup?

  4. On 2/17/2020 at 10:14 PM, DiveZen said:

    I don't see a price in your posts; did I miss it? What is it that you want for your setup?

    I'm looking to get between 4500 and 5000.  As is with everything in the pictures (photo related) closer to 5, without the computer, gopro, pelican box the price would go down.  I'm really trying to not breakup the package if I can help it.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.