Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Mounting Nauticam viewfinder to Ikelite housing

Started by Walshy ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Mounting Nauticam viewfinder to Ikelite housing

1 posts
  1. Hi all

    I'm using a 200DL Ikelite housing (their latest housings with the grey body). I have watched the Bluewater Photo video on how to install the Nauticam 45° viewfinder. Try as I might, I can't get it to fit unless I remove the inner ring (photo attached). I have screwed each component in as tightly as I can.

    I have pressure tested the housing and it's fine... Just wondering what the purpose of the inner ring is? 

    Would love any feedback. 

    Cheers 

    IMG_20200203_211358800~2.jpg

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.