Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted nauticam na-g7x housing

Started by OllyB ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted nauticam na-g7x housing

3 posts
  1. Hi, I'm looking for a nauticam housing for my partner, she keeps eyeing mine up and I'm afraid it's going to be cameraknapped. 

    She has a Canon g7x mk1 and I'm only looking for a nauticam housing, na-g7x. Ideally with tray, left and right handles, triger and vaccum valve. 

    I'm located in the UK. 

    Thanks

    Olly

  2. I was thinking to sell mine to fund for other system. I could ship it by fedex or DHL since I'm from Malaysia.

    1) Nauticam G7X housing with handle, trays. trigger(spare o-rings as well)

    2) N50 short port(to use with any 67mm wet wide angle lens)

    3) M14 vacuum valve + hand pump(the pump broke but still usable with a bit of effort)

    Asking price USD1050 from the total USD1580 that I bought. We can talk a bit more by just whatsapp me at +60129695456.

  3. I am still looking for one of these housings if there are any available

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.