Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam N120 180mm Dome Port and 60 Extension Ring, Cheap!

Started by elmelodico ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam N120 180mm Dome Port and 60 Extension Ring, Cheap!

7 posts
  1. I will be visiting Miami from the 21st until the 24th of Feb before heading out to the Bahamas. I recently got a used Zen dome from @mbrock and a couple of used extensions from Reef Photo. 

    So, I’m selling my Nauticam N120 180mm Dome port and 60 extension ring with lock for this week only. If I get an offer, I’ll bring them with me and can ship anywhere for cheaper than from Chile. Otherwise, I will try to sell them later here.

    They have been used in 3 liveaboards, no marks and scratches where it matters and will take a lower price than usual just because I’d rather have the USD than the store credit Reef Photo offers (and their commission). 

    Dome comes with its protective case, two very worn covers, all spare o-rings and lubricant but without the back caps as my new extensions don’t come with them either. Never flooded or anything else.

     

    Dome port: $750+shipping

    60 EXT: $275+shipping

    op02hC5.jpg

    0kcNUf3.jpg

    ZWbHanW.jpg

    wZC1QwY.jpg

  2. Please let me know before Thursday if anyone is interested, thanks!

  3. My friend is very intrested and will contact you later tonight as he is on the road to Monterery now.

    Mark

    Edited by onokai
  4. Thanks, already sent you my email via PM to forward it to him

  5. I forgot to say, it is a glass dome. If anyone is interested in the 60mm EXR, now is the time to say so.

  6. Both items are sold, thanks

  7. Glad I could help.

    Mark

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.