Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

$$ REDUCED Nauticam NA-A7RIII Housing and accessories - MINT, used three times

Started by mgaylordOYFD ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

$$ REDUCED Nauticam NA-A7RIII Housing and accessories - MINT, used three times

6 posts
  1. I am selling my Nauticam NA-A7RIII housing and accessories. It is practically brand new, I used it only a few times, MINT CONDITION and original packaging. It has a Nauticam Vacuum Valve installed and comes in a nice case. $2,900, retails for $3,240.

    I have a port adapter and several focus gears available as well that I am willing to sell individually or as a package deal. Each item is either brand new or used it only a few times, MINT CONDITION and has original packaging:

    Nauticam N100 to N120 35.5mm Port Adaptor II (for NA-A7IV) $475, retails $525

    ** NEVER USED ** Nauticam C100IS-F Focus Gear for Canon EF 100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM $189, retails $210

    Nauticam SC15-F Focus Gear for Sigma 15mm F2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye $198, retails $220

    Nauticam C1635II-F Focus Gear for Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM (for use with 21270)  $265, retails $295

     

    Entire package reduced to $3,500. Individual priced items listed listed above. Please let me know if you have any questions.

    Buyer pays all fees and shipping

    IMG_9659.jpg

    IMG_2689.jpg

    IMG_3987.jpg

    IMG_0030.jpg

    IMG_5693.jpg

  2. Hey there,

    I am interested in the housing as well as the 37305 port adaptor (N100 to N120 35.5mm Port Adaptor II). Are they still available? Also, Backscatter (and others) now has this housing for $2,900. Are you willing to offer a lower price given this is used? 

    Thank you! 

    Edited by JesseBruyn — Including the port adaptor as well
  3. Hi Jesse,

    Yes, Backscatter and others are selling the housing only for $2,990, NOT including the Vacuum Valve which is an additional $250 making the housing and valve retail for $3,240. Please let me know if you are interested.

     

     

  4. I am interested and intend to purchase (please hold). Is there a flash trigger included? I use electrical cables currently (not fiber optics). 

    It looks like "MINI FLASH TRIGGER ~FOR SONY AND COMPATIBLE WITH NA-A7/A7II/A7III/A7RIII/A7RIV/A9" is for fiber optics and "M14 NIKONOS 5-PIN BULKHEAD ~WITH UNIVERSAL HOTSHOE CONNECTION AND X AND GROUND CONNECTION ONLY" is for my approach with sync cords. 

    Does it one of those two flash trigger options already? Asking as I'm figuring out what else I need to buy to complete the kit. 

  5. No, those are not included but are available to purchase separately. Unfortunately I’m not selling them, only what’s listed above. Depending on what you have it might already work.

  6. Roger that.

    I will take the housing please and thanks. Can we move to email? jessebruyn@gmail.com 

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.