Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam WACP 1 for sale

Started by Skittles ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam WACP 1 for sale

11 posts
  1. Would like to sell my Nauticam WACP 1.   Has been used on 2 dive trips.  Is in pristine condition-as it came out of the box.  

    $3500 plus shipping.  I am located in BC Canada.

  2. There a 2 versions, which one? 

  3. It is the first version-Nauticam N100 0.36x WACP for a full frame camera.   I also have two Nikon AF 28-70 mm lens that can go with it.

  4. 85201, 85202 or 85203?

  5. na 85201

  6. 2 hours ago, Skittles said:

    It is the first version-Nauticam N100 0.36x WACP for a full frame camera.   I also have two Nikon AF 28-70 mm lens that can go with it.

    What is the condition of the 28-70?

  7. One is perfect and the other one takes perfect photos but does not communicate with the camera the correct focal length. ie. the metadata recorded by the camera is not correct at all focal lengths even though it does not have any effect on the image itself.

    I am not interested in selling the lenses separately they would be going with the purchase of the WACP.

  8. i will take it 

  9. I am considering buying one of these and would like to hear about the quality of images you captured with this port. Thanks

  10. I was very happy with the images however I am not a large person and found that with the nauticam housing, strobes this port it was too heavy to pack back and forth.   Great in the water. 

  11. This item is sold.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.