Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Olympus OMD-EM1 MK1 setup

Started by Blindmonkee ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Olympus OMD-EM1 MK1 setup

2 posts
  1. I have my old housing for my em1 mk1 for sale. It includes the following:

    PT-EP11 - OMD EM1 MK1 Housing

    PPO-EP01 - Flat Port

    Inon Dome Port - Glass, 170mm diameter 

    PAD-EP08 - Adapter for dome port

    PER-E02 - extension for dome port

    3 zoom gears (PPZR-EP04, PPZR-EP02, third is generic for the 7-14 2.8 Olympus lens)

    i-Das tray and handle

    This setup was able to handle the following Olympus lens setups: 12-40mm f/2.8, 7-14mm f/2.8, 8mm F/1.8, 60mm f/2.8 macro, and 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6.

    Everything is in great working condition and I am the original owner. I inherited an mk2 nauticam system so this has been sitting in storage for about a year. Asking $400 plus shipping and any PayPal fees. I’m located in Southern California.

    C0516BBF-1A57-4FEC-8D24-20E43EA4D5DC.jpeg

    Edited by Blindmonkee
  2. Sold

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.