Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea&Sea Housing, YS-250 Strobes, ports, cables, arms

Started by cmhhawaii ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea&Sea Housing, YS-250 Strobes, ports, cables, arms

8 posts
  1. Selling my whole rig.  Haven’t dove it enough to justify keeping it.  I posted it previously as a package, but didn’t have much interest.  I’m now willing to sell individual pieces.  Please review the list below and PM me if you’re interested.  Assume buyer to pay shipping - payments through PayPal.  I will update the list as items are sold.  Thanks for your interest!

    Sea&Sea DX-D80 housing - $400

    2- Sea&Sea YS-250 strobes w/batteries and chargers.  $600 ea. or both for $1000

    Sea&Sea Large Dome Port - $400

    Sea&Sea Custom Flat port w/Woody’s Diopter - $200

    Sea&Sea Extension Ring 40 - $200

    Sea&Sea Extension Ring 20 - $75

    2 sets of TLC strobe Arms - $80 ea. or both for $150

    Sea&Sea Dual Strobe TTL Cords - $60 ea. or both for $100

    Aluminum focus ring for Tokina 10-17mm fisheye for Sea&Sea housings - $20

    i will also consider selling Nikon D80, 105mm lens

    I will supply additional photos and clarifications on condition, upon request.580C42DB-A6DD-4B7B-AAF5-4C42DC6F2654.thumb.jpeg.ff37064ece4ceb46b35ed541d4143b5a.jpeg

     

  2. 20 hours ago, cmhhawaii said:

    Selling my whole rig.  Haven’t dove it enough to justify keeping it.  I posted it previously as a package, but didn’t have much interest.  I’m now willing to sell individual pieces.  Please review the list below and PM me if you’re interested.  Assume buyer to pay shipping - payments through PayPal.  I will update the list as items are sold.  Thanks for your interest!

    Sea&Sea DX-D80 housing - $400

    2- Sea&Sea YS-250 strobes w/batteries and chargers.  $600 ea. or both for $1000

    Sea&Sea Large Dome Port - $400

    Sea&Sea Custom Flat port w/Woody’s Diopter - $200

    Sea&Sea Extension Ring 40 - $200

    Sea&Sea Extension Ring 20 - $75

    2 sets of TLC strobe Arms - $80 ea. or both for $150

    Sea&Sea Dual Strobe TTL Cords - $60 ea. or both for $100

    Aluminum focus ring for Tokina 10-17mm fisheye for Sea&Sea housings - $20

    i will also consider selling Nikon D80, 105mm lens

    I will supply additional photos and clarifications on condition, upon request.580C42DB-A6DD-4B7B-AAF5-4C42DC6F2654.thumb.jpeg.ff37064ece4ceb46b35ed541d4143b5a.jpeg

     

    Hi, are the strobes in perfect working condition?

    Best, 

    Eduardo.

     

    Edited by chungungo
  3. Strobes work fine.  there are minor superficial scratches on the housing.  Some of the housing has cracked at the mounting bracket, from the O-ring on the TLC arms being a little too tight.  Hasn't affected the mounting of the strobes or the function.  I can send photos, if you'd like.  Batteries are NiMH, and are a little tired. Chargers are fine.

  4. 1 hour ago, cmhhawaii said:

    Strobes work fine.  there are minor superficial scratches on the housing.  Some of the housing has cracked at the mounting bracket, from the O-ring on the TLC arms being a little too tight.  Hasn't affected the mounting of the strobes or the function.  I can send photos, if you'd like.  Batteries are NiMH, and are a little tired. Chargers are fine.

    Thank you for your reply, would you please send me photos of the strobes? My email is: info@eduardosorensen.cl

    Regards.

  5. Hi, would you also send me some more photos of the strobes, my email is: lyndon.turner@bigpond.com

    Regards

  6. Hi there,

    Is the large dome port a 'fisheye dome port 240'?

    If so, I'm interested in that and the extension ring 20 if they're still available?

    thanks

    Dan

  7. Hi - Is the dome port still available? If yes, any scratches or other issues? I'm assuming that it's the Fisheye 240 dome port...

    Thanks.

    Nagi

     

  8. Hi, 

    AQlßo interested in TLC arms & a cord id you decide to break up package...

    Thanks,

     

    Joe

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.