Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: NEAR MINT - LIKE NEW GH5 + LENSES

Started by lwang0622 ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: NEAR MINT - LIKE NEW GH5 + LENSES

11 posts
  1. I am trying to get a feel if I can sell my GH5 SYSTEM- It's only been used on roughly 80 dives. The WWL-1 lens set up has been used the most for about 40+ of the dives; My macro setup has been used on 4 dives; and the fisheye has been used on 14 dives. Everything is is near new/mint condition minus the buoyancy collar and Keldan lights as those were bought used already,

    I have broken down what I paid- and with a 25% discount off of all the mint like condition items or appropriately OR BEST OFFER!!  Would LOVE to sell this kit whole but I most likely know that maybe it will go in pieces. I have most of my invoices (starting from 2018 to present),  Most everything has the original box or bag, with extra o-rings, silicone grease etc.  Pictures can be asked upon request (as there's too much inventory to post)

    Serious Inquires Only and best offers- Thank You, Will be Cross Posting

     

    image.thumb.png.ec51e65727c5a074751f2e48d2c4a165.png

    GH%.numbers

    20200218_200147.jpg

    Edited by lwang0622
  2. Hello can send keldan photo to my WhatsApp +972528907644 

    thank eran 

  3. Housing and Camera sold

    Wwl1 lens pending

    Keldan lights sold

     

    Lenses and port available 

  4. Wwl-1 sold, keldan lights sold, housing and camera sold

    Left are the other lenses and ports

  5. Do you still have the 14-42 and zoom gear?

  6. 14 to 42 and zoom gear sold, 

    60mm and 8mm with ports and 140mm dome and other ports still available 

  7. Macro setup sold

     

    still have wide angle setup, the power zoom port available, flash trigger available 

     

    will discount 

  8. Bump price reduction for package  1800

    I was asking 8mm 750, extension 210, dome 800, flash trigger 150, I’d bundle it all together for 1800 you pay for shipping and PayPal fees if you want the 3% protection or can do friends and family

    Or make me an offer!

     

     

     

  9. 8mm sold

    extension, dome, and flash trigger available!

  10. Extension, dome, and flash trigger available

     

    Bump!!

  11. Extension and dome sold

    macro Zoom 29 port, and flash trigger available

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.