Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam d7200 housing and Nikon d7200 body

Started by Rframes ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam d7200 housing and Nikon d7200 body

3 posts
  1. I’m selling this setup because I’ve migrated to full frame. Housing is used but in great condition, never been flooded. Camera I believe has about 35,000 shutter actuations but I can verify that number for anyone interested. Pictures available upon request. 
     

    $2500 or better offer. 

  2. On 2/19/2020 at 7:14 AM, Rframes said:

    I’m selling this setup because I’ve migrated to full frame. Housing is used but in great condition, never been flooded. Camera I believe has about 35,000 shutter actuations but I can verify that number for anyone interested. Pictures available upon request. 
     

    $2500 or better offer. 

     

    09C0F4FA-7EC5-4BCE-99FF-CA9CC662459E.jpeg

    24272A46-79C7-47B9-99A3-C17836D0F6BA.jpeg

    3ECD2A49-8B10-4ECB-BF9C-4ED97BE66DC4.jpeg

    4C12B0FA-7A5B-4B75-927C-7D402D8917DC.jpeg

  3. I know this is a longshot as it has been some time but is the housing still for sale by any chance?

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.