Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Naiticam A9ii housing with A7RIV option

Started by hellhole ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Naiticam A9ii housing with A7RIV option

6 posts
  1. Hello

     

    Did nauticam release a A9ii housing with capability to also use for A7RIv? I thought I saw some news on that.. Anyone has some information on that?

  2. seems like it...

    NA-A9II-V Housing for Sony A9II/A7RIV Camera (with HDMI 2.0 support)

    Edited by Spitfire
  3. seems like it...
    NA-A9II-V Housing for Sony A9II/A7RIV Camera (with HDMI 2.0 support)
    I don't see it at their website... Any news article or something?
  4. that's what i found in a shop (in the header)… but as there is no "official" communication, i can just assume, that's gonna come soon

     

  5. I believe an adapter plate is available on the Nauticam website that allows the use of the A7r 4

    Kevin

  6. I wrote in to nauticam

    Their reply is that they are finalising the information. Should have all information out in a week or 2

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.