Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

+15 marcro lens, which one is best?

Started by germie ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

+15 marcro lens, which one is best?

2 posts
  1. I have an Saga +10 wetdiopter/macrolens, but I want in future something more. I use and Olympus OMD EM5 mk2. 

    I look now for the Fantasea UCL 900 F

    http://divemagazine.co.uk/hotshots/8337-fantasea-aoi-ucl-900f-super-macro-wet-lens

    OR the Inon UCL-67:

    http://www.inon.jp/products/lens/ucl67m67/top.html

    I want to have the option to screw my Saga +10 on top of the +15 lens, so another Saga is no option. Also the +15 seems to have unsharpness in the edges.

    The Inon one is more expensive and you need to buy another extra ring to screw another lens on top. That looks to be already an option on the Fantasea UCL 900F.

    But what is the most sharpest +15 lens?

  2. Did you ever get an answer?  I am also interested.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.