Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

YouTube Channels

Started by Diarmuid ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

YouTube Channels

4 posts
  1. Hi Guys,

    I pretty new around these neck of the woods, and looking to integrate a bit more with people so Id love to know if any of ye have YouTube channels that I could subscribe to so I can learn more about how ye dive and so we can support each other. So far im loving Wetpixel as its a great place to find out some information.

    I'll leave a link here to my own YouTube channel if any of ye would like to subscribe or watch some videos. 

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFAVFAWk9lZ9FvwGwOM1L4w

  2. Just watched  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDbbM16Xf_w

    A bit long, needs editing, but lots of atmosphere, a cold murky dive; fun to watch.

    I learned about loose O-ring screw-on caps: "Rightie tightie, lefty loosey".

    Thank you for posting.

  3. Thanks a mill for watching buddy, have you a channel that i could subscribe to also and watch some of your footage

  4. Liked the video KrakenDeMabini linked. Good storytelling. I think the length was fine. 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.