Please feel free to critique my latest video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjteMhoMu8Y&feature=youtu.be
Read-only discussion
Please feel free to critique my latest video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjteMhoMu8Y&feature=youtu.be
Can't put comments on the video
Other than the image being a bit dark looks very sharp. A bit of slow mo here and there but generally all is in focus and sharp as it could be taking into account the suspended particles
Close up shots very strong mid shots a bit weaker due to conditions and light/ color but seems a step forward
13 hours ago, Interceptor121 said:Can't put comments on the video
Other than the image being a bit dark looks very sharp. A bit of slow mo here and there but generally all is in focus and sharp as it could be taking into account the suspended particles
Close up shots very strong mid shots a bit weaker due to conditions and light/ color but seems a step forward
Thanks for the critique. The GH5 is definitely a step up from the RX100VA. I'll work on trying to brighten the images.
Well you definitely captured quite a few marine creatures. Well done, I enjoyed watching - looks like an incredible place to dive!
On 7/20/2020 at 6:12 AM, Pistola55 said:Well you definitely captured quite a few marine creatures. Well done, I enjoyed watching - looks like an incredible place to dive!
Thanks. It is one of my favourite dive destinations.
I enjoyed watching. Makes me wish the Maldives were not so far away.
On 8/24/2020 at 2:15 PM, Spizeck said:I enjoyed watching. Makes me wish the Maldives were not so far away.
Glad you enjoyed it.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.