Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Canon EOS R Mirrorless Fullframe

Started by PhotoJunkie ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Canon EOS R Mirrorless Fullframe

5 posts
  1. Camera is in excellent condition, I inherited this from my recently deceased brother who was a professional top-side photographer.  I have the box and all paper work.

    3 batteries and EF-EOS R mount adapter included.  I also have a EG-E1 grip extension for top-side use.

    USA buyer preferred

    $1200 + shipping..

  2. Price reduced to $1000

  3. Sale Pending

  4. EOS R body is up for sale again.  I will be posting this on EBay on Monday.

  5. SOLD

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.