Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon D600 w Ikelite

Started by Castro210 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D600 w Ikelite

1 posts
  1. For sale Nikon D600 with ikelite housing, precision 5” dome for sigma 15mm. Includes sigma 15mm f2.8, Nikon 24-85mm VR, vacuum pump, pelican 1510 with padded dividers and mesh pocket top side. One small scratch on the dome I’ve never seen in a photo and didn’t know was there until taking photos for the sale. I tried to capture it the second photo in front of the rear eyepiece. 
     

    I pressure tested 2 days ago at -10 psi for an hour, no drop. 
     

    asking $1900 shipped but will entertain reasonable offers. Will consider trades for Sony rx100 IV or newer camera plus difference. Shipping in conUS only. 

    7FD4B55B-0A38-473D-9313-FD175CAE6444.jpeg

    00EEBD84-4DBE-4939-BB8B-F46D123E0404.jpeg

    8B533544-CA82-4EF1-8736-1F64DC8754E1.jpeg

    E88DECB8-4F00-41C9-9450-8A7A869A9D22.jpeg

    6761DE97-2AC9-4E5E-88A9-023FE70A8E76.jpeg

    FA63AB34-C762-4348-873C-94507EFB90A4.jpeg

    804BD5A5-C19F-4C90-B358-4E795B2895D3.jpeg

    64A81A15-5EFB-4F77-9382-D8C810E41EF9.jpeg

    Edited by Castro210 — Clarification
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.