Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Almost new Sea&Sea MDX-D850 Housing for sale

Started by underwatercolours ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Almost new Sea&Sea MDX-D850 Housing for sale

4 posts
  1. For sale: Almost new Sea&Sea MDX-D850 housing for the Nikon 850 camera. I bought it in Nov. 2019 and it was used on less than 50 dives. I have two of them and don't need both. Includes everything you get with a new housing from any Sea&Sea dealer.

    Housing MSRP is $3850
    My price: $2950
    Save $900!

    If you would like it configured with the optional YS TTL Converter/N1 the cost would be $3450.

    I also have a fisheye dome port that I might let go if you need it. PM me if you're interested.
     

    _BPD4773.jpg

    _BPD4774.jpg

    _BPD4776.jpg

    _BPD4775.jpg

  2. I will be making several trips to Mexico in the next couple of weeks, so I could ship it from there if needed to avoid customs. I'll be traveling to Cozumel on March 10 and Tijuana after that.

  3. Are your handles on backwards or is this your selfie rig? (Just kidding)

    -Tinman

  4. ...and yes, it does come with the allen wrench I used to put them on backwards. Oops!

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.