Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Hugyfot housing for Canon 7D with fisheye and macro port

Started by Henrik ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Hugyfot housing for Canon 7D with fisheye and macro port

1 posts
  1. Hi,

    Due to family obligations, it is unrealistic that I will get time to dive in the near future. Therefore I'm selling my beloved Hugyfot housing for the Canon 7D with wide-angle and macro ports. I have been diving with it from 2011 to 2014. It is in very good condition and has not been used since it was serviced by Hugyfot last time in 2014. I have been taking very good care of the housing and I'm the only owner. 

    So I'm selling:

    • Hugyfot housing for Canon 7d with HugyCheck- new price 2000 euro
    • Extension ring 40 mm -  new price 130 euro
    • Fisheye Port Acrylic  L 25 / D 174 - new price 400 euro
    • Gear ring (Gea: 6511 & SIL 6667) - new price 70 euro
    • Flat port Acrylic - L 90 / D 100 - (Includes neoprene protection cap + external dust cap) - new price 200 euro
    • Handle Large - with armball Acrylic strobe adapter - new price 200 euro

    The whole kit is 1200 euro, plus postage. I accept paypal.

    Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

    Cheers,

    Henrik

    (henrikmunkebo at gmail.com)

     

    Front:

    DSCF3441.JPG

    DSCF3443.JPG

    Top:

    DSCF3442.JPG

    Bottom:

    DSCF3444.JPG

    Side:

    DSCF3445.JPG

    Side:

    DSCF3446.JPG

    Inside:

    DSCF3447.JPG

    Extension ring 40 mm

    DSCF3436.JPG

    Fisheye Port Acrylic  L 25 / D 174

    DSCF3429.JPG

    Gea: 6511 & SIL 6667 

    DSCF3437.JPG

    Flat port Acrylic - L 90 / D 100 - (Includes neoprene protection cap + external dust cap)

    DSCF3432.JPG

    Handle Large - with armball Acrylic strobe adapter 

    DSCF3448.JPG

    HugyCheck

    DSCF3440.JPG

    spare o-rings for housing

    DSCF3452.JPG

    spare o-rings for ports

    DSCF3438.JPG

    DSCF3453.JPG

    Edited by Henrik — missing email address
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.