Zen DP-170-N-120 dome for Nauticam, Sigma 17-70 lens, focus gear, extenders, like new
Started by saudio ·
13Posts
13Replies
Read-only discussion
Zen DP-170-N-120 dome for Nauticam, Sigma 17-70 lens, focus gear, extenders, like new
13 posts
Hello all. I decided to upgrade my mid range photo capacity on my Nauticam 7dII rig, and after one short trip I changed my mind on everything. This is my order from one month ago from reef Photo and my the prices I paid. I would like to sell everything on this page. All of it is in absolutely perfect (Except the 30mm extension ring which I purchased used, it is slightly scratched), like new condition, with 6 dives. No scratches or marks on the dome.
Would like to get the amount listed minus 10% on each item but will consider reasonable offers, free shipping to the US, no tax. Will sell separately or as a package.
feel free to contact me at saudio AT earthlink.net (replace AT and spaces with @)
Thanks
Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 OS Macro OS HSM Contemporary Lens for Canon × 1
$339.00
Nauticam N120 Extension Ring 20 with Lock × 1
$320.00
cp.3512 Used Nauticam N120 Extension Ring 30 with Lock (SKU: 21130) × 1
$199.95
Nauticam SC1770OSC-Z Zoom Gear for Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM | C × 1
$210.00
Zen DP-170-N120 Underwater 170mm Optical Glass Dome Port for Nauticam SLR Housings × 1
$999.00
Nauticam M10 Strobe Mounting Ball for Housing (With Hole for Using with Lanyard) × 1
$40.00
I will also ship overseas at the buyer's expense.
PM sent for 20mm extension ring.
Sorry Marsh, I did not see this reply. Please contact me if you are still interested. All equipment listed is still available. Reasonable offers will be seriously considered.
Thanks
I will take 20% off the prices listed.
Hi, i'm interested in both extensión rings. I can give you 400$ for the 20mm and the 30mm extension rings.
Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Hi, i'm interested in both extensión rings. I can give you 400$ for the 20mm and the 30mm extension rings.
Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Also interested in the sigma zoom gear. I can give you 500$ for the zoom gear and both ex. Rings.
Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Hi I’m interested in the zen glass dome.
I am very sorry about not replying. Please e-mail at saudio@earthlink.net. My notifications here are not working.
The rings, zoom gear, and dome are all still available.
On 5/17/2020 at 9:41 AM, DCLS21 said:
Hi I’m interested in the zen glass dome.
Please contact me at saudio@earthlink.net. Put DOME in subject line.
On 5/13/2020 at 4:22 AM, katuarrai said:
Also interested in the sigma zoom gear. I can give you 500$ for the zoom gear and both ex. Rings.
Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I will take that offer please contact me at saudio@earthlink.net Put Zoom Gear in the subject line.
Bump. I still have the dome port, lens, and zoom gear for sale. All basically new. Make a reasonable offer. Thanks
Everything except the extension rings still for sale.