Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS nauticam/nikon d7100 W/A

Started by pmcc ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

FS nauticam/nikon d7100 W/A

11 posts
  1. Nauticam NA-D7000 housing Nauticam 180mm dome Nauticam 50mm extension Nikon D7000 with 10.5 fisheye $1500 free shipping CONUS

    4399AEC3-9900-4B59-A4A2-9225ED2CDAD2.jpeg

  2. still for sale?

  3. Yes

     

  4. Hi, I want to know if you have  this complete set still to sell.

  5. hi, would you consider to sell the housing only and how much you will ask for it ?

    Manythanks

  6. Is the 50mm extension still for sale? 

  7. If this is still available I'd be interested in everything.

  8. Yes, where are you located?

  9. On 11/2/2020 at 10:27 PM, pmcc said:

    Yes, where are you located?

    I'm in Alabama. Zip 35405

  10. venmo payment?

  11. Is the housing still available?

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.