I recently got a new Ikelite housing for my mirrorless camera. I installed the vacuum pump port and did a test and noticed a tiny leak (visible only after a full day of sitting), but this was expected since I hadn't cleaned or lubricated any o-rings yet. So I just went through and removed lint and such and added silicone to the main o-ring on the back of the housing, the one for the port, and the one for the port extension. It looks like it is still leaking. I also should note that I had installed both the vacuum pump port and the port for the strobe cable, so that gives me 5 possible leak sources of my own doing. I trust the other buttons and such done by the company itself.
So my question is, is there an easy way to identify which o-ring is the cause of the leak? Or do I just have to keep trying each one individually until I register no leak?
Thank you!