Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Anyone bought the Sea&Sea DX Macro Port 52 yet?

Started by Scotzh ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Anyone bought the Sea&Sea DX Macro Port 52 yet?

1 posts
  1. I have the old NX Compact Macro Port Base+ / Compact Macro Port SII combo for my D500 and 60mm.

    I can add a Extension Ring 20L and use the 105mm with this combo but not with the focusring. The focusring cant fit inside the Compact Macro Port SII hole.

    I saw that S&S released a new combo for the 60mm where they use NX Extension Ring 30L+ together with the new DX Macro Port 52.

    Did anyone buy this combo yet? Can anyone help me with measurements of the inner diameter or tried 105mm with focusring? Or even better, does anyone have a solution for the old combo?

    I'm trying to optimize the traveling weight.

    Thanks, Jonas

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.