5 years after hanging up my Poseidons and flogging my Nauticam, I've compiled a longer retrospective of my relatively brief career:
https://timpriest.smugmug.com/Diving/
The WETPIXEL sticker on my tripod still confuses some, who think it something pornographic...
... and my favourite images still leave audiences cold:

Welcome back, Tim! Really nice to hear from you. I'll read your retrospective with interest.
Great pic! Not, by any chance taken in Lembeh Straits? Nudi Falls??? t looks very familiar......
I hope dive retirement isn't too dull
Maybe the subject in that image is protesting, but what a wonderful collection of images! Thanks!
Wonderful images, thanks for sharing. They are inspiring.
Always loved your work Tim, just a shame you stopped and still loved the many drawings you did from dives.
A Lovely retrospective, you have travelled to some gorgeous places. Your images took me on a great journey.
Did you draw the original critters at Lembeh blue ring design?