Please feel free to critique my latest video from Sipadan, Mabul and Kapalai.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpHOVN395WE&feature=youtu.be
Read-only discussion
Please feel free to critique my latest video from Sipadan, Mabul and Kapalai.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpHOVN395WE&feature=youtu.be
I loved it!!!
This reminds me why I dive. I began diving in 1975, and this short video is exactly why I still dive and take pictures, to relax and share with friends the joy and serenity of diving.
WK, thank you very much for sharing the peace and serenity of scuba diving.
With a little luck our group of 13 will be in Bali in late April for just this, beauty and relaxation.
Brant Emery
Getting better each time especially the barracudas.
What lights are you using for the close up?
8 hours ago, PhotoJunkie said:I loved it!!!
This reminds me why I dive. I began diving in 1975, and this short video is exactly why I still dive and take pictures, to relax and share with friends the joy and serenity of diving.
WK, thank you very much for sharing the peace and serenity of scuba diving.
With a little luck our group of 13 will be in Bali in late April for just this, beauty and relaxation.
Brant Emery
Brant,
Thank you for your extremely kind words. We share the same passion. Enjoy Bali.
WK
5 hours ago, Interceptor121 said:Getting better each time especially the barracudas.
What lights are you using for the close up?
Interceptor,
Thanks. There is a learning curve and I know that there is still lots for me to learn. One day I'll try to find time for one of your classes.
I carry two Keldan 4X attached to float arms on either side of the camera, plus a Big Blue Black Molly II mounted on the cold shoe.
WK
Love the tuna and the schools of jacks and barracuda. Looks like Sipadan is improving once more, perhaps all the strict measures and controls are paying dividend. Thanks!
Beautiful. Never seen a Triton’s Trumpet in real life, just the shell in a dusty case. They are impressive. Of course, the barracudas and jacks were spectacular.
5 hours ago, WK's Gone Diving said:Interceptor,
Thanks. There is a learning curve and I know that there is still lots for me to learn. One day I'll try to find time for one of your classes.
I carry two Keldan 4X attached to float arms on either side of the camera, plus a Big Blue Black Molly II mounted on the cold shoe.
WK
WK I think you are doing pretty good. In some of the shots with lights though the colors seem a bit cold. Am not sure if this has to do with the settings or the edit. Make sure you do not mix the light (putting the one on the cold shoe on) as that may mess things up
I think the wide angle has got where it needs to be, now some more work on editing. Have you checked my post on color correction and youtube video?
4 hours ago, ajay said:Love the tuna and the schools of jacks and barracuda. Looks like Sipadan is improving once more, perhaps all the strict measures and controls are paying dividend. Thanks!
You are most welcome.
The corals at Sipadan will never be outstanding given the large school of hungry bumpheads and abundant turtles, but there certainly is marine life there. Diving with a school of barracuda numbering over 1,000 was truly memorable.
55 minutes ago, Interceptor121 said:WK I think you are doing pretty good. In some of the shots with lights though the colors seem a bit cold. Am not sure if this has to do with the settings or the edit. Make sure you do not mix the light (putting the one on the cold shoe on) as that may mess things up
I think the wide angle has got where it needs to be, now some more work on editing. Have you checked my post on color correction and youtube video?
Thanks for the tip on lights. I am aware of the various internet resources on colour correction. Will have a chat with you about editing and the entire colour correction process when I am on one of your courses.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.