Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Going for broke

Started by Barrelfindr ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Going for broke

4 posts
  1. As a new member I wanted to share some photos from my ocean adventures, Hope you like. 

    always up for any critique or insight to any details that I may have missed!

     

    In this photo:  A friend Chris pulling way back into the belly of this beautiful wave. 

    Shot with Canon 70D + 10-22mm lens (at 10mm). within a SPL water housing near SF

    229950158_ChrisWhitecopy.thumb.jpeg.251f684b900c03f14bfebf561a6b1bc7.jpeg

     

    Edited by Barrelfindr — info insert
  2. Very nice....the colors in the wave are beautiful.

     

  3. I find it beautiful very beautiful photo, thank you for sharing.

    Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip

    Edited by justis
  4. I think the "Barrel finder" found a nice little, no I take that back a nice - Big barrel.  I'm a life long surfer as well as a diver so I can really appreciate your shot.  Well done, it seems a bit more painterly rather than super sharp action shot due to the post processing I would assume but I like that!   Good job where was that?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.