Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

New SPL Waterhousing for CANON 1DXmkii + 8-15mm lens port

Started by Barrelfindr ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

New SPL Waterhousing for CANON 1DXmkii + 8-15mm lens port

4 posts
  1. I bought the housing New from the SPL site before getting the 1DX mkII, When I finally went in to order they said they weren't shipping the mkII and that if I waited they could sell me the 1DXmkIII for the same price! of course I opted for that but now I have a housing that doesn't fit the new camera body. 

    Housing is brand new.  Never been in the water.  never left the house.                       -NOT a dive housing and shouldn't be treated as such-

    FEATURES and CONTROLS:                                      Weight: 3.75 lbs with lens port + trigger Rated for 25-30ft MAX
    -Aperture  
    -shutter speed  
    -Manual shutter release  
    -Back focus  
    Interchangeable ports  

    INCLUDED:
    -Camera housing -Extra screw nuts 
    -8-15mm lens port -extra nuts for trigger
    -detachable side grip -detachable pistol grip 
    -neoprene port cover -O-Ring Lubricant 
    -Alan key for port screws  

    Selling for $2000

    contact me for any further questions. 

    Davidgrant186@gmail.com 

    thanks

    image4.jpeg

    image1.jpeg

    image3.jpeg

    image5.jpeg

    image8.jpeg

    image6.jpeg

    image10.jpeg

    image11.jpeg

    image14.jpeg

    image13.jpeg

    image17.jpeg

    image16.jpeg

    image12.jpeg

    Edited by Barrelfindr
  2. Moved Price down to $1, 500

  3. MK3 will fit in the MK2 housing

  4. 10 hours ago, msdeedee said:

    MK3 will fit in the MK2 housing

    The camera itself fits. However the shutter release cable is on the other side with the MK3 

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.