Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

video lights for digital still cameras

Started by cdascher ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

video lights for digital still cameras

2 posts
  1. video lights for digital still cameras

    Does anyone have experience with using UW video lights with digital UW cameras? I know the color temps are cooler but I have seen a few references to this. It does seem to solve the whole flash TTL problem. Any articles or advise appreciated. Thanks.

  2. Hi,

     

    I have an article about this in the Features section - under Wiseman Beginner Column

     

    Cheers

    James

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.