Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-EM1

Started by Blindmonkee ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-EM1

4 posts
  1. I have a Nauticam NA-EM1 for the Olympus EM-1 mk1. I got this in a trade with one of my dive buddies and I’m the second owner. It’s in good working order but is a little scratched up. I used it a few times and didn’t have any leaks. The leak detector works well but I’m not able to get the LED to green but it does go red when I release pressure so I know it works. Comes with the housing, handles, pump, and wrench.

    Asking $350 shipped inside the continental US. I accept PayPal (you’re responsible for any fees).

    2C4B1A5A-C155-4BDF-9911-CF72A0735005.jpeg

    4ED1F7C2-23C3-49B7-8898-68935D6E8939.jpeg

    B2BA6A28-711D-4D11-948D-224D7BC60E08.jpeg

  2. Dropping price to $300. I also have the 4.33” dome port (36132) and extension ring 20 (36620) I can include for and additional $400.

    Edited by Blindmonkee
  3. On 3/26/2020 at 1:14 PM, Blindmonkee said:

    Dropping price to $300. I also have the 4.33” dome port (36132) and extension ring 20 (36620) I can include for and additional $400.

    What lenses fit behind that dome?  Thanks.

  4. I used the Olympus 8mm F1.8 Fisheye with that setup. 

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.