Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea and Sea YS-D2 -$400/$750 for 2

Started by Blindmonkee ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea and Sea YS-D2 -$400/$750 for 2

2 posts
  1. I have a pair of Sea and Sea YSD2’s (non J model). I’ve used these about a dozen dives with no issues. I bought them new in 2017. Will include rechargeable batteries, spare o-rings, ball and ys adapters, diffusers (100 and 120) and neoprene sleeves.

    asking $400 each or I’ll do the pair for $750. Shipping is included inside the continental US. 

    355B3ECC-11D3-41F7-9931-EABC6FF052CE.jpeg

  2. One sold! Just one left for $400. Will include the generic fiber optic cable I used with it. 

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.