Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Sony A7x with Nauticam housing

Started by oskar ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Sony A7x with Nauticam housing

4 posts
  1. I'm interested in buying a Sony A7x camera with Nauticam housing.   

    Any version of the camera might be of interest (E.g.  i,ii,iii  & R)  

    Preferably in Europe. 

    Ports are not a requirement although might be of interest

     

    Cheers

  2. Hey Oskar

    I've moved this to the Classifieds. Not a problem.

    Good luck with your hunt

    Tim

  3. I have a Nauticam a7II, good condition with some used marks and ask for 1600 just for the housing.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.