Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Just to say Hi

Started by maggieD ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Just to say Hi

6 posts
  1. Just to say Hi

    Wanted to introduce myself.....I've been diving for eleven years in So Cal and am fairly new to underwater photography. I've been lurking on several digital sites and have just joined here. I have learned alot just by reading others posts.

  2. Hey Maggie.

     

    Welcome! I'm in so cal too, though since my folks retired in kona, I've become increasingly a warm water wimp...

     

    What are you using now, for uw photos?

     

    Welcome aboard.

     

    Don

  3. Hi

    I am using an Olympus C5050 with a pt 015 housing and a ds 125 strobe with a Inon macro lens and an Inon WA.

  4. Hi Maggie and welcome to Wetpixel. I'm sure you'll really enjoy interacting with the crowd here. Not only are they friendly and helpful, but they also know a LOT about digital underwater photography.

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. And........ film too

  6. Great Maggie. You should get some great photos with that setup!

     

    Hope you will share some with us, at some point.

     

    Here are some of mine, taken with a canon G2 and ikelite housing and ds-50.

     

    http://www.pbase.com/derway/kona_underwater_g2

     

    I'm about to replace the camera and housing, and get something with better autofocus.

     

    Take care,

    Don

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.