Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

121 with Paolo Isgro

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

121 with Paolo Isgro

5 posts
  1. Paolo has been kindly sharing his experience on my blog. He has recently won or been placed in a number of competitions but more importantly he likes to experiment

     

    Plenty to learn

     

    https://interceptor121.com/2020/03/27/121-with-paolo-isgro/

     

    Looking for others that want to share... please get in touch

  2. A wonderful interview/article, 121. It was Paolo's amazing photos from Triton (which he posted couple of years ago) that inspired me to go there last year. The photos in that article are really great.. I would love to hear more discussion on how you set up and shoot those late flash panned shots.. You folks should consider a follow-up article -- few people are traveling to dive these days, so the articles are even more welcome.

    Ajay

  3. Ajay

     

    Thanks for the kind feedback. I am using those 121 for the photographers to express themselves. If there is some specific topic that is worth going deeper I can cover it on the technical part separately. Please use the comment on the page.

    I cannot ask the photographer to become writers (it is not the same skill) but I would be happy to do follow up interviews

    I wanted to have some diversity to the site as for example I personally am not fond at all of panning shots however most people love them so this was a good addition. 

    I am looking for volunteers for another piece I have two lined up but it would be great to get others.

    Again those are just amateurs not pro as I felt people are more interested on how people learnt with limited time in water as opposed to be in water every day

     

  4. Impressive photography. Thanks for sharing.  

  5. Very nice article and amazing technique and photographs. Thanks for this platform and sharing,

    Would be great like Ajay mentioned above to know more about some of the techniques.

    Diggy

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.