Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam A7II Housing with HDMI Bulkhead and Misc

Started by lancelot365 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam A7II Housing with HDMI Bulkhead and Misc

2 posts
  1. Hi, I am selling

    1. A good condition Nauticam A7II housing with some normal used marks. There is no leaking what so ever and everything functions normally.  It comes with the HDMI bulkhead, several spare o-rings and grease. Asking for 1500 NET.

    2. A Nauticam 45-ft SDI cable for land monitoring with SDI bulkhead and internal SDI cable.   

    See: https://www.nauticam.com/products/sdi-surface-monitor-cable-in-15m-length-for-connection-from-sdi-bulkhead-to-surface-monitor-on-land

    https://www.nauticam.com/products/sdi-cable-in-0-3m-length-for-connection-from-camera-to-under-side-of-sdi-bulkhead

    https://www.nauticam.com/products/m16-sdi-bulkhead

    Total valued at more than 600. Ask for 200 NET.

     

    3. A Nauticam HDMI cable, asking for 70 NET.

     

    I accept paypal. Buyers are responsible possible paypal fees and I will handle shipping with UPS 2-Day for CONUS . Shipping from WA, US. 

     

    Selling as I am considering upgrade to A7RIII

     

     

    Thanks

     

    _DSC9408.jpg

    _DSC9410.jpg

    _DSC9412.jpg

    _DSC9414.jpg

  2. bump

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.