Hello Canon experts.
The camera bodies look very much the same so would it be possible to use my Mk2 housing for a mk3 4 or 5 body?
I have no clue if the buttons dials and all are completely different positioned.
Thanks in advance, Fredrik.
Read-only discussion
Hello Canon experts.
The camera bodies look very much the same so would it be possible to use my Mk2 housing for a mk3 4 or 5 body?
I have no clue if the buttons dials and all are completely different positioned.
Thanks in advance, Fredrik.
I tried and the Ikelite is a no go. The mkiv is taller and iso button in a different location. What brand housing do you have?
Thanks Chris, i got an aquatica 5d mk2 housing because i wanted the vaccuum kit and parts from it but guess i get it running with camera inside. Question is if any of the marks is same geometry and buttons and measurements like the mk2?
There is a kit for the Aquatica 5dmk3 housing and convert it so it's compatible with the 5dmk4, but you're out of luck with a 5dmk2 to 5dmk3.
The 5dmk3 and 5Ds/sr are identical bodies though, so I was able to use the 5Dsr in my 5Dmk3 housing...however, I left the Canon camp a while back and now use Sony.
S.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.