Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

GH5 with Nauticam set + Inon Z240 + flash

Started by sirioL ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

GH5 with Nauticam set + Inon Z240 + flash

2 posts
  1. IMG_20190521_163404-5.thumb.jpg.5078854d9c08dfd1288d0f63b2867a86.jpg

    G'day everyone!

    Firstly I would like to wish everyone to be safe wherever you might be.
    We all are aware about the world situation, and probably it doesn't really look to be the time to buy more underwater camera gear.
    I agree with that...
    ...however,
    if there is someone, between you all, who desire (or just thinking of) have a nice set up, for video and photo above and below the water...
    ...then should have a look at what I'm offering.

    You will be able to shoot UW picture (one strobe incl) and UW Video, for you self, for fun, for private or companies.
    Out of the Nauticam Housing, the GH5 provide excellent pictures (portrait or street or landscape),
    but the video settings and features are what makes GH5 special.

    I did use this Lumix+Nauticam system for the last 2 years, not very frequently, mainly because I had to use the rigs of companies I've worked for.
    I am about to spend less time in the ocean, and starting a new education in aerial shooting.
    Therefore I believe this incredible camera have better future in other hands.

    Selling the full gear together, not separate.

    The whole set is located in Cairns, Queensland, Australia

    Offers from AU$8500 please excl. shipping.  

    Please feel free to request further details, info or better photos 

     

    Now, about the set...
    GH5 is in pristine condition and have a X-Vario lens with it 12-35mm

    Camera+sensor+lens they all have been serviced less than a year ago.
    NA-GH5 housing might have lost a bit of original black paint coating, but it is perfectly working, never had a leak or a single issue.
    Vacuum system and the leak detector in full working order too.
    Housing has been serviced just over 6 months ago.
    Inon Z240 strobe is perfectly working.

    You'll find the list of parts below, 
    but, before that, I want to remark that,
    this set up is ready to go for Video and Photo service, 
    Underwater and Dry.
    I've learnt to film in Natural Light, and I still believe is the best way to show real colours
    Simply using the white balance and a decent colour correction software you can provide a real memory of the experience.
    As dry shots, probably is what this camera is made for...I've been shooting video and photos
    from promo video for professionals or clubs, to wedding or private photo-shootings.
    This camera is exceptional and very adaptable.

    You can check some of my work clicking below 
    https://www.instagram.com/theoceanlust/?hl=en


    So what you actually will get in the deal..
    IMG_20200403_134014.jpg.436961950418765ee0fb5cd485cf326f.jpg

    The whole set:

    Camera Lumix GH5 (with Camera strap)
    Battery charger
    3 Original Panasonic batteries 
    12-35 mm X-Vario Lens 
    (with Nauticam zoom + Focus gear)
    Flash Godox TT685
    Mini flash trigger
    Gorillapod 15cm

    Nauticam NA-GH5 Housing
    (with Vacuum system and the leak detector)
    Hand pump
    Dome port for 12-35 lens (can send picture status of dome)
    Mounting ball set for tripod
    Double ball arms 3 x 300mm + 2 x 125mm
    7 x Clamps
    Lanyard
    Inon Z240 strobe (with spare o-rings)
    Optic fiber cable
    4 x Eneloop rechargeable AA batteries (brand new)
    Panasonic Charger

    Novus 1,2,3 polish for dome port
    2x Spare batteries (for leak detector and Mini flash trigger)
    Nauticam and Inon silicon 
    3x Camera Sensor cleaners

    ....and the rigid case you'll need to carry all of the above.

     


    For web site reasons I can't upload more pictures,or better quality
    please feel free to ask me additional pictures about any of the items.
    I can't drop the price, knowing that the whole lot actually has a worth of 10K+ AuD


    Be safe and check the spec of the GH5 ;)
    20.3MP MOS sensor
    Unlimited video recording
    4K at 60fps 4:2:0 8-bit
    4K up to 30fps 4:2:2 10-bit
    1080p up to 60fps at 200Mbps 4:2:2 10-bit (after April update)
    6K photo capture
    Dual SD card slots
    Full-size HDMI port
    Free angle touchscreen monitor
    Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
    Dust, splash, freeze-Proof
    USB type-C (USB 3.1 GEN 1)
    Optional battery grip
    Optional XLR microphone adapter


     

    IMG_20191024_131526.jpg

    IMG_20200403_134014.jpg

    IMG_20190521_163404-2-2-2-2-2.jpg

     

    IMG_20191024_131927.jpg

    IMG_20191024_132636.jpg

    IMG_20191024_132809.jpg

    IMG_20200403_141157.jpg

    IMG_20191024_132113-2.jpg

    Edited by sirioL
  2. Sold

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.