Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Liveaboard trip to Similan Islands, 2019 (4K)

Started by Aquatic Images ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Liveaboard trip to Similan Islands, 2019 (4K)

11 posts
  1. Hi Divers

     

    Shot this short promo video for a liveaboard company in the Similans a little while back. Unfortunately no sharks or big rays but still a lovely trip with great conditions. What do you think of the video? Does it make you want to go diving?

    Thanks for checking it out!

     

  2. Sorry to say this but the video does not seem to run on my iMac with Safari

  3. Hi Tim

     

    That's odd, I just pasted the Facebook link

  4. Amazing work, that is a beautiful video. The quality of your shots, the slow mo and speed ramps are well placed, it is a piece of art! Inspiring 

    Bruno 

  5. 2 hours ago, Aquatic Images said:

    Hi Tim

     

    That's odd, I just pasted the Facebook link

    Hmm, ok, well Bruno seems to be able to watch it. I can't get it to run though.

  6. 3 hours ago, Bruno Videos said:

    Amazing work, that is a beautiful video. The quality of your shots, the slow mo and speed ramps are well placed, it is a piece of art! Inspiring 

    Bruno 

    Thank you so much Bruno, I really appreciate the feedback man

  7. 1 hour ago, TimG said:

    Hmm, ok, well Bruno seems to be able to watch it. I can't get it to run though.

    That's very odd. I will try and see if I can get a different link to it somehow

  8. Stunning video! May be go and get a wetsuit and dive into the... tub :) Best I can do right now.
    
    Seriously, thought the music worked well. The fly-by-wire shots visually super affective. Details of the boat well, but not over-done as some videos have.
    
    Looks like a keeper! Thanks for sharing.

     

  9. Thank you, I really appreciate that!

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.